mardi 29 décembre 2009

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


A Look Back at My Favourite Posts & Tutorials of 2009

Posted: 27 Dec 2009 11:00 PM PST

With 2009 coming to an end I decided to create some kind of roundup of my posts and tutorials for this year. This collection isn’t statistically the top content on my blogs, but more so the articles I enjoyed writing, and those that offered me a kind of creative outlet to experiment in new areas.

10 – Twitter Background Design How-To and Best Practices

9 – Create a Letterpress Effect with CSS Text-Shadow

8 – How To Create an Awesome Vector Skate Deck Design

7 – Create a Clean Modern Website Design in Photoshop

6 – Handy Tips for Creating a Print CSS Stylesheet

5 – Create a Bright Retro Grunge Vector Illustration

4 – How To Display Your Twitter Status in a Unique Design

3 – Create a Trendy Galactic Poster Design in Photoshop

2 – How to Create a Lifestream of Your Online Activities

1 – Create a Cute Furry Vector Monster in Illustrator

Which posts or tutorials did you enjoy the most this year? I’d love to hear which ones you personally found useful.

Behind the scenes

I also recorded a behind the scenes video to offer a little insight into how the video was put together. I’ve had a few questions asked in the past about what hardware and software I use, so here’s your chance to find out. The main presentation was also hashed together unscripted, so there were plenty of times when I lost my way mid-sentence :-)

View the behind the scenes video

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire