vendredi 18 mars 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


What’s My Favourite Thing to Do Offline? (and more!)

Posted: 18 Mar 2011 12:00 AM PDT

In this week's question time I talk about what I do during lazy days, what I drink for a boost of inspiration, the difference between hand coding and using the ‘design’ view of Dreamweaver and what I enjoy doing when I go offline.

This week’s questions

  • Have you ever had a day where you wake up and you know that you are not going to get any work done today because you’re feeling lazy?
  • What’s your inspiration drink?
  • If you are making a website for someone do you hand code everything or do you use the “design” part of Dreamweaver?
  • What is your favourite thing to do offline, away from the computer and technology?

News

Create a Colorful Ornamental Text Effect in Photoshop

Create a Mix Retro and Vector Poster in Photoshop and Illustrator

25 Creative and Challenging Vector Poster Design Tutorials

Ask a question

Have something you’d like to ask? Drop me a message over on Formspring.me/chrisspooner.

Ask a question for the next episode

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire