vendredi 15 avril 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


Blog.SpoonGraphics Turns 4 – A Look Back in Time

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 11:00 PM PDT

It’s that time of year again, the time when Blog.SpoonGraphics gets another year older. Last year I created a special commemorative poster, unfortunately this time I forgot all about it, but I did spend basically a whole afternoon this week recording a little video where I look back at the history and growth of B.SG.

I had no end of technical difficulties, as explained at the start of the video, so please be patient when the video freezes – It was the only way I could re-sync up the audio and video. I hope you enjoy nevertheless.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who has visited, subscribed, commented and voted over the past four years. Without you guys I wouldn’t be in the position I am now with my design career, so thanks again. It’s really appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire