vendredi 24 juin 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


How To Get More Traffic To Your Website (and more!)

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 11:00 PM PDT

In this week's question time I talk about how you can drive more traffic to your website using a blog. The theory is quite simple, but keep in mind it can take a long time before the time you’ve invested brings in the opportunities you’ve been waiting for.

This week’s questions

Hi Chris, I started a website and I was wondering if you have any tips on how to increase traffic to the website?

Hey Chris, I have created a design website for myself and I was wondering if there was any way of getting more traffic to it to gain more clients?

Interesting design links

How to create amazing colorful text effect in Photoshop

SEO Beyond Your Site

40 Awesome Illustrator Tutorials

Ask a question

Have a question in mind? Fire it over to me on my Formspring account and I'll drop in my text based answer. Every couple of weeks I'll pull out a hand full of questions to expand on or talk about in more detail in video format.

Ask a question for the next episode

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire