lundi 10 octobre 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


Free High Res Subtle Grain Photoshop Brushes

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 11:00 PM PDT

It has been a while since I last posted a set of free Photoshop Brushes, so I thought it was about time I got busy creating a new pack. I always find the simple Photoshop brushes the most useful in my own project work, so I created this subtle grain pack to help add light textures to your artwork to achieve that tactile feel.

The subtle grain Photoshop brush pack includes six high resolution (2500px) brushes containing various grainy or light grunge textures to distress your designs.

Previews

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Subtle Grain Photoshop brush preview

Download the Subtle Grain Photoshop Brushes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire