vendredi 25 mai 2012

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


What Image Resolution Do I Need to Use? (and more!)

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:00 PM PDT

Question Time is back! After hearing how many people found my old question time videos useful I decided to get back into the swing of creating them, this time with some fancy new equipment. In this week's video I talk about websites I submit my new blog posts to and give an overview of different images resolutions.

This week’s questions

Richard Carpenter:
Whenever you release new content on your blog do you spend time submitting your content to other websites such as article directories and tutorial submission websites? If you do it would be nice to know which sites you are using.

Anonymous:
Hi Chris, I find it hard to get to grip on terms like resolution, PPI and DPI when I make pixel based designs. Often I get stuck with questions like “Is this picture large enough to use?”, “Will my design look pixelated in the end?” Do you have any tips on this?

Ask a question

If you have a question you would like to submit for an upcoming episode with add it to the comments below, or send it to me on my Formspring account.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire