vendredi 27 juillet 2012

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


What Should You Supply With Your Logo Designs?

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 11:00 PM PDT

In this week’s question time video I talk about the file formats and resources designers should think about giving to their logo design clients once the project is completed.

This week’s questions

Anonymous:
I’ve been a freelance designer for a few years now, but am curious to know what files and formats you and other designers give to clients who you designed a logo for?

Links from the video

My Cyprus holiday montage

Brand Guidelines template

Ask a question

If you have a question you would like to submit for an upcoming episode add it to the comments below, or send it to me on my Formspring account.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire