vendredi 14 septembre 2012

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


How Can Freelancers Gain Exposure & Find Clients?

Posted: 13 Sep 2012 11:00 PM PDT

In this week’s question time video I talk about how freelance designers can gain additional exposure online in order to find new client work. I biggest recommendation is to be social in the design community and upload your work to share it with others.

This week’s questions

Fyfy
Hello Chris. My name is Fyfy. I am 17 years old and I was thinking about starting a freelance graphic design business but I don’t really know how to start, so do you have any advice?

Rhys Gerrard
Hi Chris, Just came out of a business partnership and I’m looking to go on my own. Do you have any advice on gaining new clients?

Links from the video

Twitter
Dribbble
Behance
Flickr
Logopond
DeviantArt

Showcase of 40 Insanely Detailed iOS Icon Designs

My YouTube Channel
ChrisSpooner.com
Blog.SpoonGraphics

Ask a question

If you have a question you would like to submit for an upcoming episode add it to the comments below, or send it to me on my Formspring account.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire