samedi 18 septembre 2010

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


How I Find Ideas for New Blog Posts (and more!)

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 01:20 AM PDT

In this week's Question Time video post I talk about balancing between working from home and general home life; what apps I use for managing my blogs, Twitter and RSS feeds; I share some of my favourite bands; and I discuss how I decide what to write blog posts about.

This week’s questions

  • How do you balance freelancing and home life?
  • Which apps/tools do you use for managing Twitter, RSS and your blogs?
  • Who are some of your favorite bands?
  • How do you decide what to write blog posts about?

Links mentioned in this week’s video

How To Create The Expendables Winged Skull Poster Art

How To Create a Gothic Blackletter Typographic Design

Create a Detailed Ornate Heraldic Design in Photoshop

The Making of Mystic

The Battle 2010: Think and a Drink

Creating Complex Style Illustrations: A Process

How to create a melancholy model photo manipulation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire