samedi 19 février 2011

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


Is it Hard to Start a New Design Blog? (and more!)

Posted: 18 Feb 2011 12:00 AM PST

In this week’s question time I talk about how I work out deals and offers for my premium members, how hard it is to start a new design blog and why I don’t make many tutorials in video format.

This week’s questions:

  • How do you work out deals with your affiliates to offer discounts on their services with your premium content?
  • Is it hard to start new design tutorial blog as a freelancer?
  • Why don’t I make more video tutorials?

News:

HTML5 Grayscale Image Hover

7 Common Project Management Problems (And How to Solve Them)

Design a Vintage Style Swissair Travel Poster In Photoshop

If you have a question for the next episode, post it in the comments below!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire