vendredi 13 mai 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


Should Designers Buy a Wacom Tablet? (and more!)

Posted: 12 May 2011 11:00 PM PDT

In this week's question time I talk about whether I’d recommend designers to buy a Wacom graphics tablet; whether I’ve looked into 3D design applications like Maya or Blender; and how manage my clients, do I take on multiple clients at once or work on a first come first served basis?

This week’s questions

  • Have you used a Wacom tablet? Do you recommend it?
  • Have you ever used the 3D tools in Illustrator or Photoshop for a project? Or tried out 3D software like Blender or Maya? Just curious if your design interests extend to those areas.
  • When you get client work in do you do first come first served basis or switch between clients on projects?

Interesting design links

How To Get Sign-Off For Your Designs

Common elements used in interface button design

How To Draw a Vintage Polaroid Camera Icon

Ask a question

Have a question in mind? Fire it over to me on my Formspring account and I’ll drop in my text based answer. Every couple of weeks I’ll pull out a hand full of questions to expand on or talk about in more detail in video format.

Ask a question for the next episode

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire