vendredi 27 mai 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


What to do if a Client Hates Your Design (and more!)

Posted: 26 May 2011 11:00 PM PDT

In this week's question time I talk about what you can do if your client dislikes your design work, what you can try to avoid back pain while working at your computer and whether it’s a good idea to label yourself as a Freelance Designer.

This week’s questions

Have you ever had a client that didn’t like the designs you submitted or could not grasp why you used a certain design element despite your efforts to explain to them your reasons? And if so, how do you deal with such a situation?

Could you say something clever about work position? I tend to get a back pain and lean in on my 27″ screen, even though it should be big enough (and I don’t need glasses). I am especially interested in work positions when using a Wacom.

When you were doing more client work, did you call yourself a ‘Freelance Designer’? I have heard many different opinions about labelling yourself as a ‘freelancer’, just curious =]

Interesting design links

How To Create a Sleek Grid Based Website Design

Create a Grid Based Web Design in HTML5 & CSS3

Chris Spooner’s Gaming Channel

Ask a question

Have a question in mind? Fire it over to me on my Formspring account and I'll drop in my text based answer. Every couple of weeks I'll pull out a hand full of questions to expand on or talk about in more detail in video format.

Ask a question for the next episode

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire