samedi 9 juillet 2011

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


My Favourite Links of the Week – July 8th 2011

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 12:00 AM PDT

I’m due to jet off on my holidays/vacation soon so I haven’t had much time to record a Question Time episode. This week we’ll switch back to the old Weekly Faves template where I share a collection of interesting design links I recently bookmarked.

Create PowerPoint Presentation Graphics in Photoshop

Read the article

5 Little-Known Web Files That Can Enhance Your Website

Read the article

Design an Artistic Watercolor T-Shirt Design

Read the article

Amazing CSS3 techniques you should know

Read the article

Design a Print-Ready Retro Business Card

Read the article

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire