vendredi 26 octobre 2012

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


What Should New Designers Put in Their Portfolios?

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 11:00 PM PDT

In this week’s question time video I talk about what I think new designers should put in their portfolios if they haven’t done any live client work, and whether you should include part time jobs as your work experience on your CV or resume.

This week’s questions

Sheena Vijan
I need your suggestions on how to start my work as a website and graphic designer as in how should I develop a portfolio for myself because I have only done just 1 graphic design project as yet.

Chris Peterson
Hey Chris, looking for an opinion on resumes in regards to graphic design positions. I have had no real design jobs and the only thing I can put for work experience is from retail and restaurant jobs, should I even bother?

Ask a question

If you have a question you would like to submit for an upcoming episode add it to the comments below, or send it to me on my Formspring account.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire