vendredi 5 octobre 2012

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry

Blog.SpoonGraphics | Latest Blog Entry


Why Are My Design’s Colors Different When Printed?

Posted: 05 Oct 2012 12:00 AM PDT

In this week’s question time video I talk about designing for print and how your colour selections may impact how your design is reproduced. I also share some tips on how to check the ink coverage in your design before sending it off to print.

This week’s questions

Maria
I designed a booklet for a musician (I don’t have a lot of experience in print design) and the colors were totally different once the booklet was printed. So I wanted to ask you if you can give me some advice to make the screen colors match the print colors.

Chris Myatt
I’ve been doing some poster designs for various club nights around Liverpool. However, the three that I’ve done over the past 2 weeks have looked fine on my Mac but when they have gone to print they’ve lacked quality. I managed to sort these posters out but I don’t want this happening again due to it looking bad on me. Any tips or thoughts?

Ask a question

If you have a question you would like to submit for an upcoming episode of Question Time add it to the comments below, or send it to me on my Formspring account.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire